You may not be able to travel, visit a museum, or even get out of your neighborhood. But there are a number of ways you can take a “virtual” trip and see museums and landmarks around the world.
- Visit the Louvre Museum in Paris
- Head to Yellowstone National Park
- The Great Wall of China
- Science Museum of Minnesota
- Monticello – Thomas Jefferson’s home
- Explore the White House
- You can virtually visit just about anywhere, with Google Earth
Have you found a virtual tour or other resource we should know about?
Share it with us!