Our children face more challenges and decisions today than ever before. No matter how intentional we are in raising them, when they head off to school, they face a world that is quite different than home. We want to celebrate and pray for our students, teachers, and staff that help mentor and mold them throughout the school year.
Current Life 97.3 School of the week:
South Ridge School, Culver, MN
Prayer request: Pray for a stop to bullying and for kids to get the services they need.
Join Life 97.3 in praying for our schools each day. Here are some things that you can pray with us about:
– Safe travel to and from school.
– Safety for the children while they’re in school.
– Wisdom for our teachers, administrators and staff.
– That the students would be kind to one another.
– That God’s truth would shine forth.
– That Christians who are in our schools would represent Christ in all things.
– That hearts and eyes would not be exposed to anything that would tempt them or try to get them to compromise their faith.
– Patience for teachers, administrators, staff and students in dealing with tough situations.