If you’re looking for a place to celebrate this Christmas season, please consider one of these houses of worship!
- Regular Weekend Services: Saturday at 6 p.m. and Sunday at 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday Family Night, 6:30–7:45 p.m., Groups available for every age!
- Our indoor playland is open Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 9 to 3 for open play!
- GriefShare: Surviving the Holidays, Sunday, Dec. 3rd at 2 p.m. in the Fireside Room
- An Unplugged Christmas, Children’s Christmas Program, Sunday, Dec. 10th at 6 p.m. with cookie reception to follow.
- Christmas Weekend Services Dec. 23rd at 6 p.m. and Dec. 24th at 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Christmas Eve Family Candlelight Service, Dec. 24th at 4 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve Family Game Night, Dec. 31st at 7 p.m., Family Room
During Advent we’ll have the five doors of Christmas. Each Sunday will have a special focus for children:
- Hope on Dec. 3 – with the worship service at 10:00 am
- Peace on Dec. 10 – with the worship service at 10:00 am
- Joy on Dec. 17 – There will also be breakfast served at 8:30 am, followed by the kids’ Christmas program during the worship service at 10:00 am. Everyone is welcome!
- Love & Christ on Dec. 24 – with the worship service at 11:00 am
A Night In Bethlehem…..YOUR NEW CHRISTMAS TRADITION!
Faith Baptist Church presents: A NIGHT IN BETHLEHEM – A Tour of Christmas
December 8 & 9 @ Faith Baptist Church
Come anytime between 5:30 – 8:30 pm for a 45 minute interactive tour
FREE and family friendly
Enjoy refreshments following your tour
Christmas Eve Services:
Cloquet and Morgan Park Sunday morning at 10:00am
Candlelight Service 4:00pm at the Cloquet Good Hope location
The first Christmas was pretty chaotic: Plans were changed last minute, uninvited guests showed up at the door, and it was anything but relaxing. Join Eastridge Community Church in Duluth this Christmas season for a conversation on how an Awkward Family Christmas might be the best thing you could ever have. Sunday service times are 8:30, 9:45 and 11am. On Christmas Eve, services are at 9:45 and 11am, and 3:30 and 5pm.
- December 2: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm – Ladies Advent brunch with carols & conversation: East Choralaires performing – free event!
- December 3: 10:00 am- Youth sponsored pancake breakfast – free will offering
- December 8: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Lutefisk dinner with silent auction and bake sale – $14 Adults, $5 Children; 7pm: The Superior Singers Christmas Gospel Hour – free event
- December 17: 9:00 am – Youth cantata: “Silent Night! Holy Night!”
- December 24: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm Christmas Eve Worship with candles; 6:00 pm Christmas Eve Worship with communion & candles; 10:00 pm Christmas Eve Worship with communion & candles
- December 31: 9:00 am Continuing the Christmas Celebration – Worship led by Len and Lois Gehl, local musicians